Welcome to my Blogging Domain.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (Evil Laugh)
Friday, October 1, 2010
Hairy Situation
Not much big planned this weekend, but you know there are always spur of the moment opportunities. I am getting a hair cut after school, so thats pretty cool. I have to get a whole bunch of hair chopped off every once and awhile or else bad things will happen. You see my hair does not grow down like normal people's, instead it denies the laws of gravity and poofs out to the side and creates and white boy fro. That sounds a lot cooler in theory than it does in practice. I used to have it 8 grade and that was a rather disturbing time so I will not dwell on it. I am pretty sure that when the fro grows the thickness of the hair creates a rather large heat pocket the makes my brain sweat and that combined with school equal major overload. Not cool is the best way to describe that, but on second thought it would make a good winter coat to be used in place of a hat or something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your gift for description is always entertaining. :)
Post a Comment