
So facebook crashed when I got home from school so I had to find something more productive to do until it started working. I really just played on the internet for like two hours and then facebook started working. I decided that I should click the like button on every state in the country, I even did territories. The only state I haven't added yet is Illinois and that is because Illinois has crappy pages, so I might have to make one just to satisfy from obsessive compulsive need to have them all. I was telling my friend Minnesota about it while I was doing it. Ok, his name isn't really Minnesota, its Abe, but that is where he is from, so that is what we call him. He's a freshman, but he's cool. I also recently learned that the song Whispers in the Dark by Skillet is completely AWESOME! I actually never realized until recently that Skillet is a Christian band. I always thought that they were just a regular rock band until I saw a shirt that had them and Toby Mac both on it. Shortly after that I heard one of their songs for the first time, so now they're like my new favorite band. Anyway I've got big things to do this weekend. I am going to work on my numbered story, but I need to come up with a girl's name. I am not good at coming up with names, that is the one problem I have writing. I also might be going to Lafayette to see one of my sisters because she just had her second baby, its a girl and I am pretty excited about that.
1 comment:
Congrats on your new niece! Why don't you use her name in your story?!? :)
Post a Comment