Welcome to my Blogging Domain.
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (Evil Laugh)
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
Procrastination
Well I should be working on my numbered story, but I'm not. I have a reason though, the hardest part of writing for me is coming up with names for characters and I need a girl's name to continue. That and I don't feel like working on it at the moment. Yeah, I know that it sounds horrible, shame and horror to me for that attitude. Its not as bad as all that really, I have forward thinking, I emailed it to myself so I can work on it at home if I come up with a name at some point. I am beginning to think I should just use the names of people I know in stories. I won't use their last names, though, because that would be creepy. First names not creepy, last names not creepy, using first names and last names extremely creepy. Which is why I won't do that, as I said before I don't care for the creepers. In other news I am going to youth group with my friends tonight, for the past three weeks we were supposed to have had a talk about relationships, but never have. So maybe we will tonight. Anyway I had something really clever and witty to say, but I forgot what it is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment