
Well internet friends it would appear Thanksgiving has come this year and it was pretty great. This year we had it at our house seeing as how we have a new one. I am thankful for many things this year. I am thankful for my loving family and my home. I am happy that all the adults I know have jobs in this bad economy, the teenagers though not so much. I am thankful that I got a new laptop on black Friday and didn't have to fight through a massive group of crazies to get it. I had a big dinner on Thanksgiving that I am now regretting. We had turkey, of course, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, noodles, beef stew type stuff, pie, cake, muffins, rolls, and corn. I was all very good. My sister made the noodles and she got tired of cutting them, so she used cookie cutters. The cookie cutters then gave the noodles various alphabet shapes. So we could write messages with our noodles. Last but not least, I am thankful for all of my wonderful friends. I know I don't always show it, but I do appreciate you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment