Welcome to my Blogging Domain.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha (Evil Laugh)

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Glorious Wrath of The Golden Goat!?!

Guess what internet people! I have writer's block today. Yeah, glorious wonders of magic and fun. So today's post will basically be random madness that befits a man gone insane. Ah, I'll just put some of that wondrous philosophy that I promised in my first entry.
If life gives you lemons, then make lemonade. If it doesn't give the aforementioned lemons, then buy some kool-Aid instant lemonade powder. Buy the pink kind, though, it is better. Hurray for my pointless wisdom and yes it is supposed to be funny.
So you may be asking yourself, why in the San Juan Hill does the stinking title mean? To answer this question I will use poetry.
There once was a man from Canada.
Who had a great big planada.
He went down south to a place called Montana.
Once he was there he bought four chickens, seven cows, two Wiis, and a Christmas goose.
Now children the moral of this story is that I am a bad poet and as to the title of the post, well I just came up with it to get your attention. I know it worked because you're reading. Plus I find my blog boring so I decided to give it a bit of character, horrible, insane, character. Insert evil laughter here. Mwa haa haa haa.


No comments: